Assistant Plant Manager
- Cargill Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2500 Competitive
- Posted: 09 Jan 2019
Safety focus and improvement for safety behavior of employees. Quality management as HACCP/ GMP-WHO/ ISO 22000. Operation efficiency management and improvement as designed capacity. Cost & Warehouse control, Energy improvement. Follow up as audit schedule of CAN. Supply Chain analysis, Customer service to support for Sale teams. This role is will participate in the Operation leadership team and is responsible for Employee perforemance management, development and training.
- 20%: Plant Process skills (Mixing, pelleting, Packing, warehousing, LRT)
- 30%: Plant Manager job skills (safety management, QA, feed safety, Project management, finance results
- 30%: Personnel management (staff management, people skills, business planning, performance management, leadership…)
- 10%: Audits & Reporting as required
- 10%: Company basic policies and admin requirements ( formulation, quality, ingredient, CSA …)
- Bachelor degree, Mechanical / Automation is preferable
- Solid background of production and engineering management
- 5-10 years’ experience in manufacturing management, at big FDI manufacturing is an advantage
- Honest, righteous, diligent, carefully, studious
- Interpersonal skill to production people and other departments.
- Hand-on experiences in production management and engineering skills
- Experiences in FDI manufacturing environment: Benchmarks, safety, performance management and interpersonal skills.
About Cargill Vietnam
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and 150 years of experience. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.