- Cargill Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2300 Competitive
- Posted: 17 Jan 2019
40% Compliance and control on credit management
- Create a culture of cooperation and maintain a sound communication between the commercial teams.
- Partner with trading in providing explanations to trading activities impacting the business P&L.
- Collaborates with senior management and the business team’s liaison to identify root causes of disputes and propose solutions.
- Connect BU stakeholders in order to ensure the compliance and one Cargill voice to customer and drive enterprise approach to managing customer risks
30% Business partnering
- Deployment end-state credit technology solution by working closely with GPO team
- Leading transformation and drive efficiency by leverage global resources
- Work with business FPA on credit budget and implement key metrics to measure performance vs. targets
- Provide annual/quarter credit Planning, OWC management
30% Credit strategy development
- Monitor data quality and recommend improvement to system and databases cross enterprises
- Identify and implement process simplification, standardization and automatization on position reporting to improve effectiveness and efficiency
- Ensure performance of credit portfolios is frequently monitored and update, accurately and timely reported. Ensure sufficient bad debt reserves are calculated and monitored on the basis of customer understandings and updates
- Initiate and facilitate credit risk mitigation solutions
- Perform independent credit assessment on limit request and approve requests within approval authority
- Develop knowledge on credit policies and procedures to relevant stakeholders
- Review policies and procedures and
- Oversee the credit control and compliance activities of Businesses. Monitor the application of the policies in the day to day activities and ensure complain
Minimum Required Qualifications
- University graduate. Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Banking
- 7+ years of accounting or finance experience in leadership and business partnering positions, including minimum of 2 years of credit or counterparty
- Understanding of risk evaluation for financial reporting purposes
- Proven ability to identify and assess risk
- Demonstrated change agility and change management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to understand and use technology to improve process and control.
- Business level of English Proficiency, both written and verbal.
Preferred Required Qualifications
- Experience with Corporate Banking will be a plus
- Proficient knowledge in current business financial processes and systems.
- Demonstrated ability to create a team culture of continuous improvement, process optimization and intellectual curiosity.
- Understanding and experience working with JDE, SAP, and Lynx.
About Cargill Vietnam
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and 150 years of experience. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.