EHS Coordinator (Bien Hoa Plant & Hung Yen Plant)
- Cargill Vietnam , Dong Nai - Hung Yen - Vietnam
- 1200 Competitive
- Posted: 22 Jan 2019
- The Plant EHS Coordinator is responsible for leading and implementing an Environmental Occupational Health and Safety Program within a facility.
- Have detailed understanding of the Cargill Environmental, Occupational Health and Safety Standards to assure operations meet organizational performance expectations.
- Monitor local regulations/ CAN EHS standards and determine applicability to Cargill operations.
- Develop programs to implement regulatory requirements and Cargill EHS standards for the plant.
- Keep fully up to date with legislative, regulatory, and Cargill EHS standards and policies
- Prepare and submit EHS regulatory documentation in accordance with required timelines
- Ensure that EHS performance expectations are communicated effectively to plant leadership, management, and operations personnel
- Develop and implement EHS training programs to maintain an appropriate level of EHS knowledge and skills in the plant
- Develop and implement an internal measurement system
- Participate in Cargill’s EHS Audit Program as an auditor and/or auditee in the plant
- Develop and implement an EHS Management of Change System
- Develop and implement an Incident Response Plan
- Assist in identifying and assigning EHS roles and responsibilities to meet regulatory requirements and Cargill EHS standards
- Perform assessments and corrective action planning to meet regulatory requirements and EHS standards
- To analyze the work to indicate possible dangers, including to set and present preventive measures and procedures for working safely to the employer.
- To assess the risks in the area of occupational safety.
- To analyze work plans and projects, and as well as recommendations of every working unit; and to give advice on safety measures to the employer.
- To inspect and assess the operation of the workplace to comply with the work plan and project, or occupational safety measures.
- To give advice, teach and train the employees to work safely and without any risk of dangers.
- To examine and appraise the working conditions, or to work jointly with a person or an organization registered with the Department of Labour Protection and Welfare for certification, or to examine evidences, documents, and report of the inspection of working conditions in the workplace.
- To give recommendations to the employer on the appropriate management of occupational safety in the workplace, and develop it for ongoing efficiency.
- To analyze and investigate the causes of accidents, illness or annoyance resulting From working of the employees, and make a report of the investigation, together with suggesting resolution, promptly to the employer.
- To compile statistical data, analyze, make a report and to give recommendations on accident, illness or annoyance caused by working of the employees.
- To conduct other occupational safety activities as assigned by the employer such as to be EHS document control.
- Bachelor degree
- 1-2 years experience in Environmental Health & Safety
- Good working knowledge of Occupational health and safety legislation and regulations
- Good analysis and interpretation of data, good communication & problem solving skill
* Work Location: 1 in Bien Hoa & 1 in Hung Yen
About Cargill Vietnam
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and 150 years of experience. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.